When you combine an iconic brand, a global mindset, a winning culture and the world’s most productive agents, you create something special. And others are drawn to it.
After five years of constant growth, agent count at RE/MAX topped the 120,000 milestone during the first quarter of 2018.
With growth comes more yard signs, more advertising, more listings, more referrals and – most importantly – more satisfied homebuyers and sellers around the world.
It’s all a reminder that RE/MAX is the right choice for productive, experienced professionals – and for clients looking for an agent with those qualities.
The numbers prove it: RE/MAX agents continue to have leading productivity. Here are five facts to know from the 2018 REAL Trends 500 Report:
• RE/MAX agents averaged 17.0 transaction sides, more than double the average of 7.5 for all other agents in the survey.
• RE/MAX was one of only four national franchises with an average exceeding the overall survey average of 8.3 transaction sides per agent.
• Of the 1,752 qualifying brokerages, one-third (565) were affiliated with RE/MAX. The nearest competitor placed 392.
• RE/MAX agents averaged $4.6 million in sales volume, 78% higher than the $2.6 million average of all other agents in the REAL Trends 500 survey.
• With 89, RE/MAX brokerages hold even more of the top 100 spots when all participating brokerages are ranked by average sides per agent.
The global powerhouse moves forward with productive agents and a passion for helping buyers and sellers around the globe.
The skills of more than 115,000 Sales Associates in over 100 countries and territories have made RE/MAX the global leader in residential real estate sales (transaction sides). That’s what happens when you combine the industry’s most productive agents, a universally known brand name, an array of competitive advantages, and a culture that attracts professionals who value customer service and big results!
RE/MAX continues to shine in the annual Entrepreneur Franchise 500 ranking of top franchises.
In addition to being the No. 1 ranked real estate franchise for the 15th time, RE/MAX climbed into the survey’s Top 5 for the very first time. It joined McDonald’s, 7-11, Dunkin’ Donuts and The UPS store in the elite five of household brand names.
More than 115,000 agents enjoy the competitive advantages of being with the industry’s top franchise brand. And who benefits from the skills of those agents? Homebuyers and sellers in countries around the globe.
Nobody in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX, as measured by residential transactions. There’s a reason for that. And it starts with productive, hustling, all-in agents who strive to be the best at what they do.
RE/MAX agents are different. We’re strong-willed. Whip-smart.
And wide-awake. Now there are 115K of us!
Once again, RE/MAX agents dominated the annual America’s Best Real Estate Agents list from REAL Trends.
How do you define the best?
- RE/MAX agents qualifying in the Transaction Sides category averaged 71 transaction sides last year. Teams qualifying in this category averaged 139.
- Agents qualifying for Sales Volume averaged $30.7 million in volume last year. Qualifying teams averaged $53.5 million.
In total, 2,506 RE/MAX agents and teams made the list, compared to 2,248 Keller Williams agents and 2,040 Coldwell Banker agents. No other brand came close.
RE/MAX Agents on Average Outsold Competing Agents by More than 2:1
RE/MAX, the #1 name in real estate, announced its agents outperformed agents with other real estate brands in the 2017 REAL Trends 500 survey. Associates affiliated with the RE/MAX network regularly average double the number of transaction sides per agent when compared with competitors in the annual survey of large brokerages.
“RE/MAX and members of the RE/MAX network continue to surpass competitors in annual industry surveys and studies,” said Dave Liniger, CEO, Chairman of the Board and Co-Founder of RE/MAX, LLC. “The 2017 REAL Trends 500 survey confirms that our agents, on average, assist more buyers and sellers with some of the most important transactions of their lifetimes. On behalf of everyone at RE/MAX, I congratulate all of our brokerages that were included in this prestigious survey.”
Read more in RE/MAX’s newsroom…